Thursday 2 December 2010

Please don't think I have forgotten you all, I have been busy knitting and looking after my children.


I visited Harrogate and easily managed to keep to budget in fact I have to say I wasn't impressed at all by the show too many people stalls too crowded and no great offers I'd rather browse the Internet.


I returned with a few items, 2 hanks of Rowan Colourscape chunky for a scarf, I've wanted this for a while, I ball of Zauberball to knit a coquille and I fell in love with a stocking kit on one stall but they had sold out put one is being posted, I just hope the snow doesn't delay it too long or it will not be knit by Christmas. So less than £37.


In addition I bought a notions case and mini sock blocker keyring.


Right on to stash busting since my last post I have knit

Elliot 178 mtrs of Lidl Fontana Scarf yarn



Janet 112 mtrs of Artesano Aran










Cable Hat 92 mtrs Sirdar Hug














I have also done a few tiny projects for Christmas swaps that I can't blog about yet and I have been working hard on a cape as a Christmas gift.

I will also admit I have photographed and listed most of my stash but that will have to wait till I have a few hours spare.

So yarn fund stands at £63.85 remaining and £3.82 earned so £66.87

No comments:

Post a Comment