Saturday 26 February 2011

Well in February I have been working on 5 projects 2 of which are not finished. Each project has a clicky link to the Ravelry page for members who want more details.
The first to be finished was a hat for my son's friend for his 6th birthday.using around  46m of Chevy Aran I can not be sure as there was no length on the ball band.

Next was a hat for my son using Stylecraft Special Aran 61m

Lastly was a shawl using the yarn I bought with Coquille in mind back in November but on seeing pictures of it knit up in this yarn I changed my mind and chose a different shawl. I used 323m of Zauberball
 



So this month I have knit 430m earning me £4.30


 I have spent £4.51 on 1 ball of Cascade 220 off the form I use and £7.30 on a skein of Colinette Art for my daughters birthday gift. 
                    
So £58.76 minus £11.81 equals £46.96 plus earnings of £4.30 equals a grand total of £51.26

I wonder how I will fair on Monday when I visit Coldspring Mill and a few wool shops around Keighley when we go to collect my husband Valentines gift but he has promised me a gift of some yarn.


No comments:

Post a Comment